Meet the Doctor
- University of Illinois at Urbana - Champaign
- Southern College of Optometry
- Started practicing in the Atlanta area in 2009
I received my first pair of glasses at the age of 7. I went to multiple optometrists growing up because it was rare to have such a high prescription at such a young age. Having difficulty with my vision at a young age, I've dedicated my career in helping patients improve their vision.
What I love most about optometry?
I love being able to help my patients, but more specifically my pediatric patients. I was once in their shoes and know that feeling of not being able to see.
What I do when I'm away from the office?
- Spending time with my husband and two kids
- Running 10K's around Atlanta
- Traveling and experiencing new cities
What inspires me?
- Watching my sister completing an Iron Man
My favorite vacation?
- Climbing Machu Picchu and touring New Zealand
My favorite sport?